Who makes the biggest money? What does that person get to do in movies? How long do they stay in jobs?
Let’s take the case of Steven Spielberg, who was a director of ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ in 1980s. He had a huge number of jobs working on movies and TV shows since 1980s in Hollywood. And that led to a lot of money:
– From 1991 to 1993, he was the studio president for Fox;
– From 1994 to 1998, he was president of Disney;
– From 1999 to 2000, he was the president of Paramount.
And from 2001 to 2002, he was the chairman of Universal.
He made huge money from this by buying the rights to all these movies. He got paid about $2 million for every movie, including the TV shows, movies and books. And he was in charge of all the money and everything, from negotiating the contracts with the studios, to finding the right talent. He was the only person in charge of everything, so he made a nice amount of money – that is, he made very few if any problems for the studios.
Some interesting things about the abovementioned examples:
– He was doing all this in a huge business where they are only paid in a certain month. So you may think that you should make your money there. What he did not do with his money was create a lot of work that would take a lot of time. So he never made millions in three years. Rather than create a lot of work, he just made some money.
– He had very few if any conflicts with the studios, so he never had any real problems with his money. So he never had lots of money. The more money he made, the less time he worked.
– He was managing the most powerful studio in Hollywood. So he was not even a rival for them. And he created lots of work like the best of filmmakers in the industry.
– Now we will take the case of Steven’s son.
– George Lucas was not the first guy to put an agent in ‘Star Wars.’ But Lucas was the first one who decided to create a character. He wanted ‘Han Solo’ so badly that he hired a Hollywood agent to make him an agent.
But Lucas’s agent was not that good at this kind of thing. So, he just used his own clientele as the agent. This is not a good way.
masters in documentary filmmaking redux tutorial, best digital cameras for filmmaking techniques tone, digital certificate definition wikipedia, independent filmmaking equipment for beginners, best cameras for filmmaking 2017 jeep compass