This interview takes a deep look at the various steps you must take to make an impact on the business. Do you wish to be recognized more for your work? If you’d like to be considered for additional work, you’ll have to find opportunities on the craft front, by writing some compelling stories, or getting your name up in the credits.
3. What do filmmakers have to deal with and how do they deal with it? How do filmmakers cope with the stress of being a filmmaker? Does your job give you anxiety? Does it affect your personal life?
4. Does your film have an impact on the industry and people from other states? This is a question that will bring out all your inner filmmaker!
5. How do filmmakers respond to their film festival experience? What do they look forward to from it?
6. What do film industry and people from other states learn when they visit your film or your film festival?
7. What should a filmmaker bring to his or her film festival for the experience of seeing an entire film festival?
8. What are movie festivals used as? Are they fun for filmmakers, like one-on-one networking? Do they have a set schedule that you have to conform to?
9. Are the directors from other states invited to your film festival? Can you work with the director on what you can work on for your film festival?
10. Can your film festival be a festival for other filmmakers? If so, who do they get to attend your film festival?
11. What are festival director’s responsibilities? How do they approach their festival?
12. Why do you want to make a documentary? What makes you want to tell the story now?
13. What is your goal for the year ahead?
14. What does a filmmaker do if their film does not receive many festival award nominations? How do they cope with that?
15. What are your expectations for yourself and your film?
16. What is your biggest strength and weakness?
17. What are you most interested in telling?
18. What are you most afraid of telling?
What should a filmmaker do if they believe they have found success and it doesn’t work out?
19. What do you have to tell your family about your film? Does your family appreciate your work?
20. Who are your role models? Who are your heroes?
new york film academy documentary filmmaking workshops new york, famous quotes about filmmaking tips for starters, best cameras for filmmaking 2016, cheap heavy equipment rentals, how to learn cinema