• The basic idea is to make them as simple and elegant as possible by adding a few lines, or to get rid of as few lines as possible. You can follow many examples:
• When you build a basic 3D model, you will notice that you want to keep the drawing simpler so that the entire model is understandable to users. You try to avoid details, that are difficult to understand, and simplify the drawing.
• If you draw a basic car part, you will notice that you tend to make an “eye-clean” version of the part: it doesn’t get dirty or over-complicated because it’s so simple.
• If you want a car part to be unique and separate from others, you will need to make sure that it stands out. There are all sorts of ways to do this:
• If the part has a “neck,” you can make a “neckless” version. Neckless parts are the simplest, since they are only a small rectangular section, which you draw by tracing with the pen. You can only use one part for each type of sketch.
• If the part has a “bumper,” you can make a “bumperless” version, that means it’s only a very thin section with some extra space inside.
• If the part has a “bumper shape,” you can draw something with a round shape, a triangle, or a square.
• If the part has a “door-step,” you can make a “doorless” version — that means that the parts can be drawn without any parts, since the part is drawn in a single line.
• Most of the time, you’ll find that the car parts are simple lines, and it’s more important that they are clear and easy to understand.
• If you look at a 3D model and it has lots of detail, you will notice that there are some lines that are difficult to understand — where the “line” is not simple, it will be easy to see where the edges are, and therefore where the lines do not match.
If it’s hard to understand the lines, you can make them as simple as possible by adding the lines in small “filler,” or by leaving the first two lines blank.
• If you see a car part in the middle of a design, then you probably want to simplify, since it doesn’t reflect your intent. This can be done by filling
how to draw a toy car easy, how to draw lightning mcqueen from cars 3 easy, how to draw cars like a pro drawing instruction youtube, how to draw cars 3 logo transparent stickers, how to draw cars in two point perspective